ITE Virtual Technical Conference, 3/23 and 3/24
Join ITE International virtually on March 23 and 24 for an online technical conference focused on new and innovative solutions to transportation challenges being implemented in communities in the United States and around the world.
This two-day event will feature 10 technical sessions developed by ITE’s Councils and Committees along with a plenary session and engaging networking activities.
- Alternative Intersection Treatments
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Treatments
- Curbside Management
- Managing Speed
- Multimodal Performance Measures
- Open / Healthy / Slow Streets
- Safe System Approach
- Traffic Signal Timing and Performance
- Transportation Impact Analysis