NEITE 2020 Annual Virtual Meeting Registration
1:00 – 2:00PM…… Kelley Square, Worcester Peanut Roundabout; Tom Emerick
from MassDOT, Tracie Lenhardt and Don Cooke from VHB
- The Kelley square project was a complex intersection design project at the highest crash frequency location in the state of MA. There were intensive Vissim modeling of concepts which led to the design of the “peanut” shaped roundabout.
2:15 – 3:45PM……State Traffic Engineers Panel Discussion
- The Chief Traffic Engineer from all six New England States will participate in a lively discussion of current events, ongoing efforts, and upcoming projects The panel will be moderated by Jennifer Conley of VHB, and will include an audience Q&A
4:00 – 4:15PM…… Elections results and annual reporting
4:15 – 4:45PM…….Awards and Raffle
- Annual awards tribute video
- Raffle will benefit the Desjardins Scholarship Fund
5:00 – 6:00PM…….Happy hour, networking
- Family Feud Traffic Trivia!
|Interested in Sponsoring? The Section is reaching out to its members and their firms for gift donations to raffle off virtually at the Annual Meeting with all proceeds going towards the Desjardins Scholarship Fund. If your firm is interested in becoming a sponsor of the meeting or more information, please see the interest letter. Please contact Justin Curewitz at (781) 255-1982, or at JCurewitz@beta-inc.com.|