ITE Northeastern District Annual Meeting
Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale
New Haven, CT
May 8-10, 2019
The meeting website is your resource for meeting registration/hotel accommodations and will be regularly updated with event info (see list below). Also, be on the lookout for emails on the technical presentation and the meeting program that will be released in advance of the meeting.
REGISTER ONLINE AND BOOK TODAY!
The annual meeting brings together 300 professionals from the Northeastern District of ITE including the Metropolitan NY-NJ, the Upstate NY, and the New England Sections across three days of technical seminars with industry leading speakers, thought leaders and social events of interest, including:
- ITE Executive Director and CT Native Jeff Paniati, among other ITE VIPs
- CTDOT Commissioner Joseph GiuliettiNew Haven’s Mayor, City Economic Development and Transportation Chiefs
- Welcome Reception at Canal Boat House
- Professional Development Workshop on the AASHTO Bike Design Handbook
- District Golf Tournament at nearby Orange Hill Country Club
- Emerging Professionals Pub Crawl
- Tour of City of New Haven Transportation, Traffic & Parking System
- Bike Tour of New Haven’s Bicycle Lanes and Cycle Tracks
- Networking Reception with trivia by ThinkFast Interactive
- Elm City Party Bike
- 25+ Vendors Booths
- Student Poster Session
- Hamburgers, pizza and more!